cutejustice: (blushing; uncomfortable; not sure if wan)
Maya Fey ([personal profile] cutejustice) wrote in [community profile] imonaship2014-07-29 09:54 pm

[video]

[Maya was fidgeting a little as she got her commlink to activate. She had been mulling over the dream she'd had the other night for a bit. It wasn't a lot to go on. But she couldn't shake it. And people might think she was crazy, but it didn't hurt to ask... right?]

Um. So. Hi. I was wondering. One of the first nights or so we were all here I had a really strange dream. There was a woman in a library in it. Well, maybe not a library, as it was blue and glowing, but still. It wasn't a memory or anything. She wasn't anyone I knew.

It stood out. It was... kind of like a vision? I have some experiences with those.

[She smiles nervously.]

I guess I was just wondering if anyone else had similar dreams. Maybe we could compare notes... you know?
protectorrobot: (So relaxed)

[Audio!network]

[personal profile] protectorrobot 2014-07-30 02:14 am (UTC)(link)
Yeah, had a similar dream when recharging. Must be a psychic trying to reach out to us, I imagine.
protectorrobot: (Default)

[Audio]

[personal profile] protectorrobot 2014-07-30 02:50 am (UTC)(link)
A databank. Then a woman in tan night clothes who spoke to me. She seemed... surprised she made contact. Also that She couldn't tell me much.

Just not to be angry with him.
protectorrobot: (Default)

Re: [Audio]

[personal profile] protectorrobot 2014-07-30 03:02 am (UTC)(link)
She never said he was good. Or what her name is. She seemed far more worried about her lack of time. Even though by saying that, she wastes time.
protectorrobot: (Back)

Re: [Audio]

[personal profile] protectorrobot 2014-07-31 01:58 am (UTC)(link)
No. I think I may have scared her because I reached out to her.

[Audio]

[personal profile] protectorrobot - 2014-07-31 02:17 (UTC) - Expand
thrawn: (pic#3546029)

[video]

[personal profile] thrawn 2014-07-30 03:24 pm (UTC)(link)
Do you experience visions often?

[Expereince with visions could mean one of several things. Best to find out which.]
thrawn: (pic#3546025)

[video]

[personal profile] thrawn 2014-07-31 01:12 am (UTC)(link)
I'm afraid we do not have such people among my kind. Could you elaborate?
thrawn: (pic#3546028)

[video]

[personal profile] thrawn 2014-07-31 02:06 am (UTC)(link)
[If that's the Force at work, it is an application not know to the Force Sensitive in Galactic Republic territory, and there was a surprising shortage of Force technique disciplines in other regions of space.]

I see. I have heard stories of mystical abilities, but have not often been in a position to check their veracity.

[video]

[personal profile] thrawn - 2014-08-01 03:09 (UTC) - Expand

[video]

[personal profile] thrawn - 2014-08-01 03:25 (UTC) - Expand

[video]

[personal profile] thrawn - 2014-08-02 22:22 (UTC) - Expand

[video]

[personal profile] thrawn - 2014-08-20 00:24 (UTC) - Expand
gunholic: (thoughtful)

[Video]

[personal profile] gunholic 2014-07-31 03:49 pm (UTC)(link)
[Axl had propped his phone up on a speeder that he was investigating. What, walking sucked. There was a smear of something black across his nose, but he looked attentive enough when he answered.]

Pajamas-lady got you too?

Huh. I wonder if she's around anywhere? Maybe if we can find her, we'd know more.
gunholic: (cookies!)

[Video]

[personal profile] gunholic 2014-08-01 01:24 am (UTC)(link)
Nah, same stuff as you. She seemed kind of surprised that she was in my dream, though.

[He shrugged, reaching off-screen to fiddle with part of the speeder.]

I'm not really an expert in psychic friends or anything, but I'd imagine a transmission like that would have to originate somewhere nearby.. especially since we're moving around. She might be somewhere on board.
gunholic: (GASP)

[Video]

[personal profile] gunholic 2014-08-01 09:49 pm (UTC)(link)
Ew. That would be wild. Ghooooooost shiiiiiiip.

[And yes, yes he did wiggle his fingers.]

[Video]

[personal profile] gunholic - 2014-08-02 04:07 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] gunholic - 2014-08-03 01:39 (UTC) - Expand

Re: [Video]

[personal profile] gunholic - 2014-08-03 02:40 (UTC) - Expand
tanks4thememory: (Clu with Yes bit)

[Video]

[personal profile] tanks4thememory 2014-08-02 02:04 am (UTC)(link)
[Clu looks both surprised and Curious when he replies.]

So I wasn't the only one who dreamed that? That's a relief. I thought I'd suffered some kind of glitch; that's not at all how programs usually dream.

[slight pause]

Do you think that woman is somewhere on the ship?
tanks4thememory: (Clu with Yes bit)

Re: [Video]

[personal profile] tanks4thememory 2014-08-02 04:30 am (UTC)(link)
Fragments of memory files are played back at random while we're in downtime as short term memory files are sorted and compiled for long term storage and routine defrag happens. Sometimes they're jumbled together in bizarre ways, but we can't dream of anything we haven't seen or experienced. Any data that's not part of a memory file is generally considered a processing error, and it would take a pretty big error to spark something as complex as what I saw.

[Well, you asked, Maya.]

Yeah, me neither. I've been doing some exploring myself, but I haven't found her. What is her name, by the way, since I didn't get it before she faded away?
tanks4thememory: (Clu with Yes bit)

Re: [Video]

[personal profile] tanks4thememory 2014-08-06 04:49 am (UTC)(link)
[Hey, you want to know 'what happens' the program tells you what happens.

He nods a bit though.]


Yes, though it's rare we'll get any one coherent memory file. Usually it's just fragments shuffled together in a random order, though particularly intense ones- pleasant or unpleasant- tend to stand out and get shuffled in more often.

[Clu nods again, making a thoughtful noise.]

Yes. I tried to ask who 'he' was, but she just said that she had no time before the dream faded. I wonder if she'll try to contact us again?

Re: [Video]

[personal profile] tanks4thememory - 2014-08-15 03:22 (UTC) - Expand

Re: [Video]

[personal profile] tanks4thememory - 2014-08-26 01:06 (UTC) - Expand

Re: [Video]

[personal profile] tanks4thememory - 2014-08-28 04:26 (UTC) - Expand

Re: [Video]

[personal profile] tanks4thememory - 2014-09-09 04:33 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] tanks4thememory - 2014-09-11 03:32 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] tanks4thememory - 2014-09-15 03:36 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] tanks4thememory - 2014-09-22 02:50 (UTC) - Expand